Your health benefits begin with a selection of quality medical plans. You can choose the option that best meets the needs of you and your family. The following information applies to the Northrop Grumman Health Plan.
Telemedicine from LiveHealth Online
Your Medical Options At-a-Glance
Summaries of Benefits and Coverage for the 2014-2015 plan year
Tobacco Usage Attestation
Employees who attest that they and their covered family members do not use tobacco will receive a $25 per month credit towards their required contribution for medical plan coverage.
- You must attest that you and your covered dependents do not use tobacco products to be eligible for the credit*.
- The credit is only available to employees enrolled in an eligible Northrop Grumman Health Plan medical option** - if you are enrolled in an ineligible medical plan option or elect “No coverage”, you are not eligible for the credit.
- The credit will reduce your medical payroll deductions – it is not a cash payment and will not appear as a separate line item on your paystub.
- If you do not complete the Tobacco Usage Attestation for yourself and your covered dependents, you will be defaulted to tobacco usage status and will not receive the credit.
- If you attest to being tobacco free after your initial enrollment period has ended, (within 31 days of your hire date or date of Logon letter), the non-tobacco credit will be applied as soon as administratively possible on a prospective (future) basis – retroactive credits are not permitted in any case (with the exception of completion of a tobacco cessation program).
* In some cases, engaging in a tobacco-cessation program may make you eligible for the credit.
**The credit does not apply to the following medical plan options: TRICARE Supplement, Aetna International Benefits Plan, HMSA HMO, HMSA PPO, and Kaiser Hawaii. It also does not apply to Electronic Systems Represented employees at the Baltimore site