EAP & Work/Life Solutions
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to connect Northrop Grumman employees and their eligible family members with experienced professional counselors to help them with personal problems and issues. Information about the many services provided through Work/Life Solutions is available here
Review the EAP and Work/Life Solutions brochure
for additional information.
EAP services are
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-982-8161*. Information is also available online at the Achieve Solutions website.
- Confidential - All calls are confidential and your privacy is protected. No one is told of your call or about any treatment you receive, unless authorized by you
- Free of charge - Receive up to eight counseling sessions per year per issue
- Offered both to employees and eligible family members
- Provided on-site by EAP counselors at several Northrop Grumman locations
- Guaranteed to provide experienced and licensed counselors who will assist you in getting the help you need.
The EAP can help and support you with a variety of issues:
- Marital and couples conflicts
- Depression and/or anxiety issues
- Alcohol and/or drug-related problems
- Teenage substance abuse
- Divorce and blended family issues
- Loss of a loved one
- Child or elder care issues
- Domestic and/or partner abuse
- Eating disorders
- Managing change
- Stress from financial burdens
- Career transition issues/work pressures
- Balancing work-life commitments
Access the Achieve Solutions website
for a wealth of resources and helpful information about the issues listed above and more.
Note: Providers listed on the Achieve Solutions site are for EAP and WorkLife Solutions. You should contact your health plan carrier for Mental Health and Substance Abuse providers.
Contact the EAP by calling ValueOptions at 1-800-982-8161*.
EAP counselors are available to offer confidential assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
*Technical Services employees covered by Boon administered health plans should contact Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield at 1-800-346-5484 for EAP services.